No products in the basket.
HOUNDSVILLE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Coronavirus Statement updated 4th July 2020
Houndsville will remain open subject to government guidelines.
The field is for exclusive use ONLY and to offer a safe space away from other dogs/owners.
From 4th July GROUPS OF UP TO 6 PEOPLE will be allowed to meet from different households. Please keep your 2 metre distance.
Points of contact to consider are the entrance keypad, gate and pedestrian gates.
Please use gloves and hand sanitizer.
Please bring your own gloves, sanitizers, poo bags, towels and drinking water and containers to drink from at this time, to allow for minimum contact points.
Please be extra careful and make sure you arrive and leave the field promptly. As per t&cs
Do NOT use Houndsville if if you are showing symptoms or in self isolation.
To be able to keep this facility open we must all work together to keep risk as low as possible.
These extra measures will now be temporarily included as part of our t&cs, which you accept by booking Houndsville.
Our current cancellation/reschedule terms do apply
If you cancel/reschedule with at least 48 hours notice before your booking we can refund/credit your account and re open the slot.
If you contact us with less than 48hrs hours to go, we cannot guarantee your session will be credited, as we may not be able to fill the slot.
( refunds will be given in the form of credits on your accounts with a flexible expiry date. Unless you ask for a monetary refund, due to the charges we incur on our payment system)
Please keep checking this page for future updates as the situation develops, all is subject to change.
Thank you for your support
Keep safe and well
Houndsville is a unique and popular facility, and it is important that the standards of the field are maintained for all of our customers, and that it is left in the condition we would all expect to find it.
For this reason, we ask all Houndsville visitors to please –
- Use the poo bins provided, with sand provided for runny tummies
- Take all personal litter out of the field
- Arrive and leave at the correct times, respecting customers before and after yourselves – Please note that your time slot includes loading your dog.
- Not to knowingly use the field if your dog is carrying any contagious medical condition
- Acknowledge that you walk Houndsville at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any accidents, damage to yourselves, your dogs or your own property
- Be kind to all others you may encounter on your arrival or departure, everyone wants a happy dog time from start to finish.
Please note that –
- User access codes will only enable you to enter and exit the field for the timings that you have booked.
- You can not gain access to the car park prior to your time slot
- If you arrive early, please stay out of sight from others already visiting (there may be training in progress, or nervous dogs visiting)
- We remind you to bring along bottled water for your dog whilst at the field
- Your time slot includes the time required to load your dog in readiness for the next customer’s time slot
- We endeavor to offer a dog shower during the winter months to wash your dog down before your journey home
- If we have to close the field due to weather or technical reasons we will notify customers as soon as possible, and rebook as required
- We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy for ALL Houndsville bookings ( you will need to contact us on the email address to arrange a cancellation)