No products in the basket.
HOUNDSVILLE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USEHoundsville is a unique and popular facility, and it is important that the standards of the field are maintained for all of our customers, and that it is left in the condition we would all expect to find it.
For this reason, we ask all Houndsville visitors to please –
- Use the poo bins provided, with sand provided for runny tummies
- Take all personal litter out of the field
- Arrive and leave at the correct times, respecting customers before and after yourselves – Please note that your time slot includes loading your dog.
- Not to knowingly use the field if your dog is carrying any contagious medical condition
- Acknowledge that you walk Houndsville at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any accidents, damage to yourselves, your dogs or your own property
Please note that –
- User access codes will only enable you to enter and exit the field for the timings that you have booked
- We remind you to bring along bottled water for your dog whilst at the field
- Your time slot includes the time required to load your dog in readiness for the next customer’s time slot
- We endeavor to offer a dog shower during the winter months to wash your dog down before your journey home
- If we have to close the field due to weather or technical reasons we will notify customers as soon as possible, and rebook as required
- We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy for ALL Houndsville bookings