No products in the basket.
HOUNDSVILLE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
It is important that the standards of the field are maintained for all of our customers, and that it is left in the condition we would all expect to find it.
For this reason, we ask all Houndsville visitors to please –
- Acknowledge that you walk Houndsville at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any accidents, damage to yourselves, your dogs or your own property
- Arrive and leave at the correct times, respecting customers before and after yourselves – Please note that your time slot includes loading your dog. The carpark is part of the booking time.
- Be kind to all others you may encounter on your arrival or departure, everyone wants a happy dog time from start to finish.
- Not to knowingly use the field if your dog is carrying any contagious medical condition
- All dogs should be vaccinated to visit Houndsville
- 48hrs notice required for cancellations and a monetary refund must be requested or credits will be applied to your account.
- Keep Houndsville clean and use the poo bins provided (scatter sawdust provided for runny tummies)
- Take all personal litter out of the field, all dog toys and debris from toys.
- notify the owner of any damages found or caused to Houndsville property.
- Do not allow dogs to dig around the donated trees, chew on the trees, or stakes holding those trees in place.
- Do not allow dogs to damage any property belonging to Houndsville.
Please note that –
- User access codes will only enable you to enter and exit the field for the timings that you have booked.
- You can not gain access to the car park prior to your time slot
- If you arrive early, please stay out of sight from others already visiting (there may be training in progress, or nervous dogs visiting)
- We remind you to bring along bottled water, towels and hand sanitiser for you and your dog
- Your time slot includes the carpark and time required to load your dog in readiness for the next customer’s time slot
- We endeavor to offer a dog shower during the winter months to wash your dog down before your journey home
- If we have to close the field due to weather or technical reasons we will notify customers as soon as possible, and rebook as required
- We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy for ALL Houndsville bookings which you accept in ticking terms and conditions (you will need to contact us on the email address to arrange a cancellation)
- Please not that Houndsville is a countryside field venue with uneven surfaces.